- Dimensions: Pestle: Diameter 3.5cm / 1.4in | Height 14cm / 5.5in – Mortar: Diameter 14cm / 5.5in | Height 7.5cm / 3in
- Weight: 670g / 1.5lb.
- Characteristics: Very hard, strong, durable and aromatic.
- Sustainable: Our Olive Wood is derived from very old olive trees that have stopped fruiting and have been replaced with younger productive trees.
- Ethical: Our talented artisans are not only paid fairly but we are also helping them improve their skills, increase standards of living and create secure and sustainable livelihoods for future generations.
- Grain & Texture: Our Olive Wood is premium quality, deep brown with beautiful and strong oil-like grain pattern. No two are alike but they’re all beautiful and unique, you can always trust our taste when we pick and pack your item however we are happy to email you pics of few different products we have in stock for you to choose from, please email us with your request immediately after you checkout.
- Coating and Finish: We only sand our products to a smooth finish then treated with food-grade oil. We strictly don’t use any coatings or glue.
- Contact with food: All our products are food safe. Olive Wood does not absorb liquids, bad odours or colours. It is heat-resistant when used for cooking. Because they don’t conduct heat, you won’t have to worry about burning your hands on a hot metal spoon. They also won’t melt if they’re left in the pot for too long. Olive Wood is refreshingly natural when too many products are made of synthetic materials that can be harmful to our health and our environment.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only, wipe with any food-grade oil to restore look.
- Handmade with Love & Care in Tunisia.
- Branded, Packed and Distributed in the US.
View cart “Olive Wood 7″ Pestle & Mortar” has been added to your cart.
Olive Wood 5.5″ Pestle & Mortar
- A stunning Pestle & Mortar each part is carved from only one piece of Olive Wood, perfect for grinding herbs and spices, ideal for making your own hummus and pesto.
- The pestle is the blunt object and the mortar is the bowl, for people who think which is pestle and which is mortar.
- It is a beautiful decorative item that can sit and beautify any corner of your place.
- Beautifully branded, engraved with our logo.
- It will be placed in a complimentary stylish gift pouch for you, a Jute drawstring pouch style, branded and tagged as seen on images.
- It will come also with Olive Wood care instructions, with a multiuse of a 10% Discount Voucher and with a “claim form” which consists of following 4 easy steps, once completed we will then send you a free Olive Wood utensil.
- All these will be packed in a branded cardboard box perfectly ready for you to give as a gift.
- It’s nearly time for the festive season and Christmas is around the corner, let’s think about who deserves such a unique gift.
Shipping & Delivery
- Our shipping prices are flat rated for all orders under $100 in total, we use UPS and USPS service:
- For all orders that exceed $100 are shipped to you for free.
- Orders will be processed within 1-2 business days after it is placed. We dispatch from our warehouse in Trenton NJ. We ship worldwide. If you require your order more quickly or have any questions please contact us.
- UNIQUE TOUCHES LLC is based in New Jersey, and as New Jersey is a destination-based sales tax state then sales tax will be charged for New Jersey residents only.
- If there are any damages upon receipt of your order, you will receive a replacement item at no additional cost. In the unlikely event that we’ve made an error with your order or a product is defective or damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately so that we can make it right!
- We expect our customers to be 100% satisfied with the products we sell and the service we provide. If at any time in the next 30 days you are not 100% satisfied, you may send your purchase back for a refund or store credit for the price paid for the merchandise (minus what you paid for shipping), or you may exchange it for another item in our catalog that is more to your liking.