This beautiful multitasking paddle board can be used for any purpose of your choice, you can use one side for cutting and the other side for serving charcuteries. We have 4 sizes for you to choose from.
- Sustainable: Our Olive Wood are derived from very old olive trees that have stopped fruiting and have been replaced with younger productive trees.
- Ethical: Our talented artisans are not only paid fairly but we are also helping them improve their skills, increase standards of living and create secure and sustainable livelihoods for future generations.
- Grain & Texture: Our Olive Wood are premium quality, deep brown with beautiful and strong oil-like grain pattern. No two are alike but they’re all beautiful and unique, you can always trust our taste when we pick and pack your item however we are happy to email you pics of few different products we have in stock for you to choose from, please email us with your request immediately after you checkout.
- Coating and Finish: We only sand our products to a smooth finish then treat them with food-grade oil. We strictly don’t use any coatings or glue.
- Contact with food: All our products are food safe. Olive Wood does not absorb liquids, bad odours or colours. It is heat-resistant when used for cooking. Because they don’t conduct heat, you won’t have to worry about burning your hands on a hot metal spoon. They also won’t melt if they’re left in the pot for too long. Olive Wood is refreshingly natural when too many products are made of synthetic materials that can be harmful to our health and our environment.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only, wipe with any food-grade oil to restore look.
- Handmade with Love & Care in Tunisia.
- Branded, Packed and Distributed in the US.