- Dimensions: Pestle: Diameter 3.5cm / 1.4in | Height 14cm / 5.5in – Mortar: Diameter 10cm / 4in | Height 7cm / 2.8in
- Weight: 380g / 0.9lb.
- Characteristics: Very hard, strong, durable and aromatic.
- Sustainable: Our Olive Wood is derived from very old olive trees that have stopped fruiting and have been replaced with younger productive trees.
- Ethical: Our talented artisans are not only paid fairly but we are also helping them improve their skills, increase standards of living and create secure and sustainable livelihoods for future generations.
- Grain & Texture: Our Olive Wood is premium quality, deep brown with beautiful and strong oil-like grain pattern. No two are alike but they’re all beautiful and unique, you can always trust our taste when we pick and pack your item however we are happy to email you pics of few different products we have in stock for you to choose from, please email us with your request immediately after you checkout.
- Coating and Finish: We only sand our products to a smooth finish then treated with food-grade oil. We strictly don’t use any coatings or glue.
- Contact with food: All our products are food safe. Olive Wood does not absorb liquids, bad odours or colours. It is heat-resistant when used for cooking. Because they don’t conduct heat, you won’t have to worry about burning your hands on a hot metal spoon. They also won’t melt if they’re left in the pot for too long. Olive Wood is refreshingly natural when too many products are made of synthetic materials that can be harmful to our health and our environment.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only, wipe with any food-grade oil to restore look.
- Handmade with Love & Care in Tunisia.
- Branded, Packed and Distributed in the US.
View cart “Olive Wood Fruit Basket with 1 handle” has been added to your cart.
Olive Wood 4″ Pestle & Mortar
- A stunning Pestle & Mortar each part is carved from only one piece of Olive Wood, perfect for grinding herbs and spices, ideal for making your own hummus and pesto.
- The pestle is the blunt object and the mortar is the bowl, for people who think which is pestle and which is mortar.
- It is a beautiful decorative item that can sit and beautify any corner of your place.
- Beautifully branded, engraved with our logo.
- It will be placed in a complimentary stylish gift pouch for you, a Jute drawstring pouch style, branded and tagged as seen on images.
- It will come also with Olive Wood care instructions, with a multiuse of a 10% Discount Voucher and with a “claim form” which consists of following 4 easy steps, once completed we will then send you a free Olive Wood utensil.
- All these will be packed in a branded cardboard box perfectly ready for you to give as a gift.
- It’s nearly time for the festive season and Christmas is around the corner, let’s think about who deserves such a unique gift.
Shipping & Delivery
This is for Test..